Woodrow Mercer – Learning & Development Coordinator – London, UK
Woodrow Mercer are pleased to be partnering with a renowned higher education business in the search for a learning & development coordinator to join them on an initial rolling contract, which could potentially extend and go on to bigger things.
You will be joining a high performing and talented learning and OD function supporting large scale learning events for all staff at the organisation across a range of topics in a virtual setting.
What you need to be successful:
- Proven experience of administration/coordination within an L&D/training/talent development function
- Experience leading the planning, scheduling and smooth running of learning events in a virtual environment
- Experience administrating an LMS system, using it to its capacity
- Analysis and reporting skills
- A strong sense of customer service
- An interest in technology and systems
- Communication, relationship building and stakeholder management skills
- Organised and able to work in a fast-paced, remote environment
- A competitive day rate
- Free access to the L&D portfolio
- The chance to join a values driven, renowned higher education business in a high performing team, working with inspiring leaders