Learning and Development Coordinator - Woodrow Mercer Learning
Woodrow Mercer Learning are currently recruiting on behalf of a highly reputable and forward-thinking retail organisation for a Learning and Development Coordinator based in London.
This is an exciting opportunity to join my client's growing people's services team and a perfect perfect opportunity for someone who has a desire to make their stamp within the L&D market.
- Assisting with the coordination of all apprenticeship programmes and work experience
- Provide support in creating staff development programmes focusing on talent management, performance management and succession planning
- Identifies learning needs for individuals and senior management teams
- Designs and maintains training programmes based on specific role requirements
- Support with training materials and new organisational development initiatives
- Improves L&D processes to ensure all training is delivered consistently and effectively
- Provide advice and support on Learning and Development issues Desirable:
- Experience working within a Learning and Development environment
- Confident in Microsoft packages such as Excel
For more information, please get in touch with Victoria Martin at