Learning and Development Consultant - 12 Month FTC
Woodrow Mercer Learning are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading Global Law Firm for a Learning and Development Consultant based in London on a 12 month fixed term contract basis.
With a brand-new global transformation programme kicking off, this is an exciting time to join a highly reputable organisation leading on the design and delivery of learning content as well as scoping training and learning needs analysis.
- Taking the lead on completing learning needs analysis for the global transformation programme and a detailed learning plan to enable the successful delivery of training products to all end users.
- Contributing to the development, implementation, evaluation and improvement of the programme's strategies and solutions.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships and partnerships with internal and external stakeholders as well as providing specialist learning and organisational development advice.
- Travel is required to other offices to assist with the facilitation of learning events.
- Ensuring the learning plan and its delivery meets the stakeholder's needs, minimises impact and maximises the effective adoption of the change.
If this is something you are interested in discussing further, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Victoria Martin on 0121 265 4445 or at