Learning and Development Advisor - Woodrow Mercer Learning
Woodrow Mercer Learning are currently recruiting on behalf of a highly reputable and innovative technology consultancy for a Learning and Development Advisor to join their award-winning learning team based in London.
With their core values at the heart of everything they do, this is an exciting time to be a part of forward-thinking and passionate consultancy playing an integral role in delivering their L&D strategy across the wider firm.
Working in collaboration with key stakeholders, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Delivering a wide range of learning materials across their academy.
- Regularly reviewing processes and acting proactively with all improvements.
- Managing the L&D budget as well as liaising with project managers to understand key business change initiatives.
- Coordinate the professional qualification and membership programmes.
- Provide full learning and development support to all departments across the firm, including the creation of learning plans and an understanding of learning needs.
If this is something you are interested in discussing further, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Victoria Martin on 0121 265 4445 or at