Learning & Development Administrator - Woodrow Mercer - London
Woodrow Mercer are searching for a Learning & Development Administrator on behalf of an international law firm in London, who take pride in their supportive and inclusive culture as well as them being a multi award-winning HR team.
This is a fantastic entry level Learning & Development opportunity to join a high performing team and forge your career in L&D, getting great mentoring from senior team members as well as access to professional development, alongside a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.
- Administrative support to the Senior L&D Manager
- Coordinate with fee earning and business support staff, as well as trainers to schedule and manage training events on-site and externally
- Manage training calendar and LMS, ensuring always up to date
- Be the 1st point of contact for L&D queries, including monitoring the inbox
- Scheduling training materials for delegates
- Booking training rooms, ensuring equipment and room set up is correct
- Monitoring attendance of training and gathering feedback afterwards
- Invoicing and keeping budget up to date
- Ad hoc HR/L&D projects
To be successful:
- A keen interest in a career in learning & development, post-graduation or with experience in a similar role
- Proactive and bright
- Highly competent with Microsoft packages and IT systems
- Excellent written and verbal communicator, confident and credible engaging with senior team members
- Strong A levels and a 2:1 degree minimum, Ideally in a relevant field (ie. Human resources, CIPD, psychology, organisational behaviour, business administration etc)
If you are interested in discussing the learning & development administrator opportunity, please contact Stephen Broadley at Woodrow Mercer for further details.