Woodrow Mercer - Leadership Consultants - London, UK - Consulting
Woodrow Mercer are searching on behalf of a global leadership consulting business based in London. Known for their unique style, innovative approach and thought leadership - you would be joining a fast paced, values driven and supportive company with a clear progression route for you, along with interesting client work, a great salary, benefits + bonus.
Due to continued growth of their European operations, there a several requirements for leadership consultants to join the organisation on a permanent basis, working out of their London office. We are seeking candidates at consultant, senior and managing consultant level.
You will work on a range of consulting assignments including creation and delivery of executive assessment, leadership strategy, leadership development, coaching, talent management, culture, D&I and wider for some of the worlds most impressive organisations and their leadership teams on a 1:1 and team basis.
To be successful in the role you will need:
- Executive assessment and leadership development expertise - design and execution
- Strong knowledge across broader talent in an area such as talent management/development, coaching, culture, D&I, L&D, succession planning or similar
- Strong academic credentials, such as psychology, HR, organisation behaviour ideally at MSc/MA or equivalent
- Credibility - to work with senior business leaders at C-level and below
- A commercial mindset - to see the bigger picture and identify opportunities for account growth
Leadership development, leadership assessment, culture, talent development, psychology, talent management, consulting, Woodrow Mercer