Leadership Consultant - Management Consulting - London - Woodrow Mercer
Woodrow Mercer are recruiting on behalf of a prestigious and global leadership consultancy based in London. Due to continuous growth across the organisation there are new vacancies available to join as a leadership consultant servicing their clients across the UK. These positions will provide the opportunity to develop executives and senior leaders at some of the world's most elite companies, making a big impact through your work on individuals and teams, as well as a big impact on yourself through career progression, unique projects, further qualifications and training.
In this role, you will consult with clients and business leaders assessing individuals and teams through profiling, exercises and deep dive interviews, reporting on insights and create as well as deliver world class assessment (for development and selection), coaching and leadership development programmes at a variety of companies, creating lasting relationships.
What is necessary:
- Experience of leadership development and executive assessment, coaching and wider talent management (internal or consultancy)
- Gravitas and credibility to advise business leaders at top organisations.
- Able to design and deliver large scale consulting projects focused on assessment and development.
- A commercial mindset towards yourself and your clients needs.
- Naturally curious.
- Degree/MSc/PhD in psychology, coaching, organisational behaviour or HR.
In return, you will be offered the chance to join a world class consulting firm who offer real career prospects, learning and development, an excellent salary, bonus, comprehensive benefits as well as an enviable list of clients and genuinely interesting work.
For more information, please contact Stephen Broadley at Woodrow Mercer.