Leadership Consultant - Management Consulting - London - Woodrow Mercer
Woodrow Mercer are recruiting on behalf of a prestigious and global leadership advisory consultancy based in London. Due to continuous growth across the organisation there are new vacancies available to join as a leadership consultant servicing their clients across the UK. These positions will provide the opportunity to develop executives and senior leaders at some of the world's most elite companies, making a big impact through your work as well as a big impact on your self-development through projects, qualifications, training and career progression.
In this role, you will consult with leaders creating and delivering world class assessment, coaching and development programmes at a variety of companies, creating lasting relationships.
What is necessary:
- Experience of leadership development and executive assessment, coaching and wider talent management (internal or consultancy)
- Gravitas and credibility to advise business leaders at top organisations.
- Able to design and deliver large scale consulting projects.
- A commercial mindset towards yourself and your clients.
- Naturally curious.
- Degree/MSc/PhD in psychology, coaching, organisational behaviour, HR or similar.
In return, you will be offered the chance to join a world class consulting firm who offer real career prospects, learning and development, an excellent salary, bonus, comprehensive benefits as well as an enviable list of clients and genuinely interesting work.
For more information, please contact Stephen Broadley at Woodrow Mercer.