Director, Leadership & Management Development - London - Woodrow Mercer - Leadership Consulting
Are you looking to join a growing, mid-market consultancy where you have a bigger impact? Are you looking for a broader range of responsibilities? How about a great salary, bonus and comprehensive benefits as well? What about an an innovative, fast paced organisation that likes to have fun and gives you the reward you deserve for your efforts?
Woodrow Mercer are recruiting on behalf of an entrepreneurial, fast paced and global management consultancy based in London who have ambitious plans for growth across their business, including their leadership consulting line. Working in an agile team, you can make a real impact on the business internally and externally, working with world class clients' leadership teams, helping to solve their unique challenges.
In the Director - Leadership & Management Development role you will be responsible for analysing external client needs, designing world class leadership development content, tailoring existing programmes, facilitating and delivering through a variety of methods including the use of learning technology, virtual and face to face as well as forging strong relationships with clients, identifying opportunities for business growth, business development, proposals and pitches to senior stakeholders.
To be successful in the role:
- Highly experienced leadership development specialist at senior level in a consulting firm, or corporate business (Consulting experience at some stage is required)
- Able to/experience of managing a team of core members and associates, as well as leading multiple high value projects at one time
- Confident in analysing and validating client leadership development needs
- Strong design skills - bespoke or tailoring existing content to create great, experiential programmes harnessing the use of technology, as well as face to face
- Outstanding facilitator to groups and impactful one to one coaching
- A commercial mind able to contribute to winning of new business through existing and new clients
- Able to write winning proposals, bids and lead client pitches to senior stakeholders
- Curiosity, credibility, accountability and a sense of humour (They like to have fun too)
**The consulting nature of this role, means up to 50/60% travel is required**
If this sounds like the role you've been waiting for, please get in touch with Stephen Broadley at Woodrow Mercer for further details.