Lead C# Back-end Developer (C#, .Net, CMS - Sitecore, Umbraco, Kentico, AEM)
The role of the Lead C# Developer will be to work as part of a close-knit project team and will be involved with the full project lifecycle.
Technical skills required:
- .Net framework (.Net Core, MVC, API's)
- Visual Studio IDE
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration approaches / tools (e.g. Azure DevOps, build/release pipelies)
- Development of component based solutions
- Exposure to service-orientated architecture
- Experience of CMS would be beneficial but is not essential (Sitecore, Umbraco, Episerver, AEM, Kentico)
This will be a varied role, working with an amazing bunch of people (including some of the industries most valued professionals). The role will be a senior role within the team, but with plenty of scope for growth and professional development.
Interested? Apply now for a confidential about the role specifics.