We're working with an exciting Fintech startup who have recently expanded their team and are now looking to solidy their testing function by hiring a Lead QA Engineer. After a further round of successful VC funding, they're now looking to hire a Lead QA Engineer who can help to implement test automation from scratch and implement an overall test strategy for their product. This is still the early stages for e-bate, so whoever joins will have the chance to really shape the process and put their stamp on how the team will look in the future. Of course, key to this will be the person's ability to build rapport with the Developers and encourage them to adopt testing from the earliest stage.
And this is broadly what they are looking for;
- Developing a test strategy for both automation and manual testing
- Performance and load testing strategy
- Potentially managing 3rd parties - if we need to accelerate getting automation up and running in the first phase
- Working closely with and developing Artem in test automation - he is based in the Ukraine
- They will need to be very hands on
There will be plenty of opportunity to WFH in this role and as you will be joining the business at an early stage, it is your involvement that could really hold the key to the company delivering a great product to it's customers.
Salary is competitive and we will be happy to discuss your expectations with you directly. You will need to be able to travel to the office in a Leicestershire by car, 1/2 days per week at least.
The company are keen to interview and appoint within the next two weeks.
If this sounds like something that might suit you, please send through a CV ASAP