Lead Microsoft Dynamics CRM Programmer/Support Analyst
We are recruiting for a .Net professional with a difference, this isn't your standard programming role, it will be immensley varied and as such will require not only exceptional technical skills, but also first rate interpersonal skills.
You will work within the Application Development team and will be responsible for the design, development and support of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM as well as various other in-house solutions.
The Lead Microsoft Dynamics CRM Programmer/Support Analyst will be responsible for:
- BAU maintenance and support
- Development of the CRM platform
- Architecture, design, planning and service management
- Business relationship management
The Lead Microsoft Dynamics CRM Programmer/Support Analyst will need thr following skills:
- MS Dynamics CRM web application
- C# /.Net development / MVC
- LINQ, ideally within LINQpad.
- SOAP web services and RESTful APIs
- SQL Server 2008 and above
- TeamCity, Octopus and Azure DevOps with TFS
- Microsoft BizTalk would be an advantage
- Excellent relationship building skills
Please apply now for a confidential chat about the role specifics.