Lead Software Engineer - Nottingham
- £40-70k based on experience
- 25 days holiday + Statutory
- Pension Contributions
- 10% Bonus
I am currently recruiting for a client who is seeking to employ a Lead Java Developer which would be perfectly suited for an individual who is a self-starter who is willing to be part of an empowered agile team working on our portfolio of products, including the award-winning Connected Risk. They are seeking experienced developers who are able to hit the ground running but are ambitious and willing to further develop their skills.
What will the Lead Java Developer be doing?
- Engaging with product owners, architects and other specialists you'll design world-class solutions to address our customer needs.
- Working within a multi-functional agile team, you'll develop enterprise software, adhering to company standards and established software methodology.
- To help the teams develop and learn, you'll review the work of peers and more junior developers, providing advice and guidance to benefit the team as a whole.
What experience will the Lead Java Developer have?
- Experienced software engineer with excellent knowledge of the Java language and the JVM itself
- Solid technical background with an understanding of programming styles, frameworks, design patterns and unit testing.
- Understanding of security implications and secure coding
If this is something that interests you please apply below or call Kieran Gardiner on 0121 265 4445.