I'm on the lookout for 2x Front End Experts to join a team based in South West London to help deliver one of the largest and most ambitious digital transformation programmes in the energy sector in the UK.
* Work as a senior front-end engineer on one of the core agile product teams, you will own the technical implementation of features for your product.
* Ensure a high level of automated test coverage so they can iterate quickly and effectively.
* Shape the evolution of your product by looking at customer feedback, analytics, trends and opportunities along with the rest of your product team.
* Review code and technical designs from your peer developers.
* Share development best practices and ideas.
* Contribute to open source initiatives. They love open source!
* Manage one or more front-end developers, ensuring that they are inspired and motivated to deliver the best work possible
* Ensure that everyone you manage has regular appraisals, clear objectives and a career plan to work towards
* Assess and identify challenges around project or department resourcing
* Lead any recruitment of permanent or freelance staff as necessary
* A good chunk of knowledge/experience around frameworks like Ember / React / Angular.
* Experience with agile engineering practices including Continuous Integration, Test Driven Development, and opportunistic refactoring.
* Experience interacting with RESTful APIs from web applications.
* Personal drive to stay updated with the latest web application technology trends and practices.
* A passion to build and ship engaging, innovative web applications to market quickly.
* Portfolios, demos of your work that will blow us away! Please feel free to provide us evidence on your application / CV.
Please send me a copy of your CV ! Or alternately if you don't have an updated version. Please drop me a line.