An established technology company in Wiltshire is searching for an innovative and motivated individual to technically lead an embedded software team. The role-holder will have a hands-on approach also being able to develop embedded software themselves.
* Ability to technically lead a team of embedded engineers
* Practical design and development experience in an embedded C/C++ RTOS environment
* Experience of embedded microcontroller development
* Good understanding of device driver development
* Knowledge of electromechanical devices and how to control them using software
* Disciplined in Software Version Control
Salary is negotiable depending on experience with the company being able to offer a very competitive salary and package for the right candidate.
If you think you are a good fit for this position or would like to discuss other embedded software opportunities in the South West please get in touch with Sam O'Leary, (soleary @ woodrowmercer.com 0121 265 4445).