Woodrow Mercer - Lead Consultant - London, UK
Are you looking to join an ambitious, forward thinking consultancy? How about one boasting several prestigious award wins? One with an innovative approach to bespoke talent & leadership interventions? What about working in a grown-up, entrepreneurial environment working with some world class clients?
Woodrow Mercer are working on behalf of a progressive, forward-thinking talent & leadership consulting firm based in London. A new position has become available for a Lead Consultant to join their consulting team working across their range of service lines - leadership, talent and engagement, as well as all the bits in between.
You will work in collaboration with client partners to scope opportunities, whilst being responsible for building lasting relationships, designing world class and blended programmes as well as facilitating high impact workshops and coaching sessions.
To be successful in the role you'll need:
- Experience of scoping, designing and delivering major leadership development, talent management, culture, organisation development and engagement projects
- Ability to incorporate technology enabled interventions using a blended approach
- A consultative style and time served (5 years +) within a management consulting/leadership or talent/HR consulting firm
- A commercial mindset with a focus on relationship building
- To be curious with a growth mindset – especially towards digital
- A Degree/MSc/PhD in a related field
In return you will be offered an excellent salary, bonus, comprehensive benefits, flexibility, career progression and the chance to join a fast-paced consultancy at an exciting time of growth. The role is home based with office days and travel to clients when safe to be on-site again.
Leadership development, talent management, engagement, organisational development