Woodrow Mercer - Lead Consultant, Leadership Development - London, UK
Are you looking to join an ambitious, forward thinking consultancy? How about one boasting several prestigious award wins? One with an innovative approach to bespoke leadership development interventions? What about a grown-up, progressive and entrepreneurial business working with some world class clients?
Woodrow Mercer are working on behalf of an ambitious talent and leadership consulting firm based in London. A new position has become available for a Lead Consultant to join their consulting team zoomed in on leadership development and more generally, senior level L&D programmes for clients.
You will work in collaboration with client partners to scope opportunities, whilst being responsible for building lasting relationships, designing world class and blended leadership programmes as well as facilitating high impact workshops and coaching sessions.
To be successful in the role you'll need:
- Experience of scoping, designing and delivering major leadership development, coaching and senior level L&D programmes
- Ability to incorporate technology enabled interventions using a blended approach
- A consultative style with experience from a management consulting/leadership or talent/HR consulting firm
- A commercial mindset with a focus on relationship building
- Degree/MSc/PhD in a related field - coaching qualification desirable
In return you will be offered an excellent salary, bonus, comprehensive benefits, flexibility, career progression and the chance to join a fast-paced consultancy at an exciting time of growth.
Leadership development, leadership assessment, leadership consulting, coaching