Junior Web Developer
Up to £25k
I am working with a start-up digital agency who specialise in Sitecore CMS. They are currently looking to hire a Junior Web Developer who is looking to kick start their career working alongside a Sitecore MVP, who will extensively train you and sculpt you Sitecore/.NET offering.
What will the Junior Web Developer be doing?
- Learning on the job receiving 1-to-1
- Coding the backend of a websites for a range of clients
- Use a range of technologies covering many aspects of web development
What will the Junior Web Developer need to have?
- The desire to take on new challenges to build on your experience
- Some experience of web development (ideally .NET but not essential)
- The right to work in the UK
- .NET, C#, Visual Studio, Visual Code
- Source Control (e.g. Git)
- Web Content Management Systems (.NET ones preferable, e.g. Umbraco)
- Azure Cloud Hosting
This position will initally be office based, however after training is complete will be fully remote with fleible working hours.
If this sounds of interest to you please apply or send your CV