Junior Solution Architect - Consulting - London - Woodrow Mercer - Fixed term contract
Woodrow Mercer are currently recruiting on behalf of a prestigious leadership advisory firm based in London, who require x3 Junior Solution Architects to join their innovation team on an internal technology transformation project for an initial 3-6-month contract, which has a possibility to extend on further.
Candidates should demonstrate:
- 1-3 years' experience in a research or a consulting role at entry/junior level
- A working knowledge/keen interest or experience of one or more of the following: change management, product management, product and process design or technology implementations is highly desirable
- Strong communication both written and verbally, able to present data and findings to stakeholders in an impactful way
- Highly organised
- Competent with systems and IT packages
- Ideally a degree in psychology, organisational behaviour or human resources - other degrees welcome with the right experience/knowledge
Your responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking research and analysis of internal and external business needs - recommending elements to design in to technology platform
- Conduct user tests and report feedback
- Contribute to design of internal training for platform
- Create internal and external marketing content
- Collating relevant data and provide insights
- Other projects as and when required
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain invaluable experience at a first-class leadership consultancy doing some genuinely exciting work internally and externally. In return for your skills you will also be offered a good salary and close mentoring.
For more information please contact Stephen Broadley at Woodrow Mercer for more details.