Seeking a Junior Project Manager to join a growing talented team within a very established company working on custom software projects
Day to day working closely with development teams to deliver valuable software solutions to Healthcare clients.
You will have responsibility for running software projects, with close support at first but soon working independently. We are all about excellent delivery and customer care. If you have a real passion for what you deliver and a knowledge of software solutions we would love to talk in more detail.
Enjoy co-ordinating small internal teams to gain results and an exceptional grasp of understanding clients' project objectives.
When you are up to speed, we hope you can contribute to continual process improvement within our team.
Essential experience and skills:
- Previous technical project management experience (1-year plus)
- Good written and verbal communication
Desirable experience and skills:
- Software as a medical device (SaMD) project management experience (e.g. FDA/CE compliant), or willingness to learn these skills and processes
- A 2:1 degree or better
- Agile project management methods
- PRINCE2 project management experience
- Previous software development experience
- Use of JIRA and other task tracking systems