Junior Analyst - Management Consulting - London - 6-month FTC
Woodrow Mercer are recruiting on behalf of a fast paced and dynamic global consultancy firm who have an excellent opportunity for an entry level or graduate candidate with ambitions to join the consulting world. Due to ongoing need, the firm are expanding their analyst team in London in the form of a junior analyst to support client projects around organisational surveys for a 6-month FTC.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Data analytics - quantitative & qualitative (Using SPSS, Power BI, Excel)
- Reporting data & findings from surveys
- Client liaison & relationship management
- Administration such as survey launch & invites
- Project management (multiple at any one time)
- Excellent skills around data analysis - (quantitative & qualitative)
- A confident user of SPSS, Power BI & Excel including Pivot tables, with an understanding of macros
- Able to communicate to a high standard, written and verbally - internally and externally
- Attentive to detail
- University graduate with a degree that covers data analytics (qualitative & quantitative) ie. BBA, MBA, Occupational or Organisational Psychology, Neuroscience, Economics, Management or even Biology)
- A natural curiosity with a hunger to learn & grow
- An interest in consulting around organisational effectiveness and organisational behaviour, leadership development and executive assessment
For more information please speak with Stephen Broadley at Woodrow Mercer.