Experienced JDA WMS Engineer with strong system development, analysis, configuration, testing and troubleshooting experience? Looking for new opportunities in London/South East where you can work on the latest supply chain systems technology, driving innovation within WMS? Then look no further.............
As Senior Engineer, you will lead and develop the WMS portfolio, leading WMS projects and promoting continuous improvement.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable and business solutions and integrations
- Solution implementation and taking a technical leadership role in to resolve complex business issues
- Designing interfaces in JDA using Integrator, DDA Development, Reports
- JDA WMS technical support analysis
- Supporting rollout of projects, both step changing activity and backlog items along with ensuring the new system is embedded as BAU
- Gathering requirements, system analysis (including customised code) as well as finalisation of technical / functional specifications
- Creating and modifying procedural and system documentation throughout the project
- Collaborate with business partners and IT team to support operations and adhere to the SLAs and process frameworks
- C, C++ and JDA WMS Support a must to have and must have worked in previous RP/ JDA versions.
- Experience with Oracle database tables and relationships
- Experience with JDA configuration platform, including the WMS RDB (Relational Database) tables used within JDA, DDA (Data Driven Application) design/creation, Integrator (JDA's interface tool for outside systems),Oracle performance analysis, Jasper Report development and Analysis.
- Experience with driving improvements in WMS performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Implementation experience a plus