I am recruiting for an exciting opportunity for my client based in Nottingham whereby they are looking to either hire a junior with 1 year’s placement or commercial or a mid-level with 2 – 4 year’s experience whereby the salary will reflect accordingly
Depending on your experience you should see the below as either the experience you have or will gain and develop further
Core responsibilities and experience required for the role:
- At least 1 year’s commercial Java or a 1 year placement
- Build and maintain efficient, reusable, reliable and secure code based on Agile user stories
- You will get to work with a 1st class multi-functional technical tam using best agile practices, whilst developing enterprise level software
- Create trust and credibility with partners, working closely with them to resolve issues, and proactively identify improvements that will increase reliability, optimize processes, and balance risk/reward.
- Any experience of Linux would be highly advantageous
- Experience of or an interest in learning cloud technologies such as AWS or Azure
- Have experience in object-oriented methodologies, design patterns, database design, and data modelling
- Proven grasp of software development lifecycle best-practices, agile methods, and conventions, including Source Code Management, Continuous Integration, and Dependency Management
This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate individual that’s wants to progress their career and learning within technology sop please Apply ASAP should you be interested.