Are you fluent in Italian and looking to work with a recognised luxury brand who are loved globally?
Whether you're a graduate or already have a background in finance, this could be the perfect next job for you!
My client, a multi-billion pound business are now seeking to hire an Italian Speaking Credit Controller on a permanent basis. Salary wise they are offering £25,000.
As the Credit Controller you will assist and support the order to cash department, ensuring that these align with the company's global best practice.
Here's what a typical day will look like:
- Manage customer requests for goods and service, providing customer service regarding collections issues
- Strong stakeholder management with sales and customer operations
- Responsible for releasing goods in a timely manner
- Process and review account reconciliation, resolve client discrepancies and short payments
- Accountable for reducing delinquency for assigned accounts
- Minimise percentage of overdue debt/Minimise bad debts
- Work cooperatively with the AR team and provide payment verification
- Enlist the efforts of sales and senior management when necessary to accelerate the collection process
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with other areas of the business
- Process customer refunds
- Responding to a significant number of ad hoc queries, and analysis as required, prioritising work effectively to ensure that these queries are responded to on a timely basis
- Ensuring compliance with the Group Policies, including operating of internal controls over financial reporting
- Communication with 3rd parties
- Debtor and Creditor profile management
- Participation in migration of accounting processes and support migration of other functions (e.g. PTP, RTR, Procurement, Customer Services, HR).
- Central Leeds (5 minute walk from train station)
- Plush new offices
- Company phone and laptop provided
- 25 days plus bank holidays
- Attractive company pension
- International travel opportunities
- Relocation package available
Please contact me on or give me a call on 0113 457 9994 if you're interested in hearing more.
If you don't have an up to date CV, don't worry, just send me what you have and we'll go from there.