IT Trainer - Liverpool - Woodrow Mercer
Woodrow Mercer are currently recruiting on behalf of a UK National Law Firm for an IT Trainer based within their Head of Office in Manchester with the opportunity to work flexible in their North West offices. Working within their newly formed Learning and Development team, you will be part of a new project designing and delivering bespoke blended learning materials targeted towards their fee earners and business service staff.
To be successful in this position, you will:
- Have experience in delivering training materials across a classroom and virtual learning environment.
- Have experience in delivering IT training within a Law Firm or Professional Services background.
- Able to provide a blended learning approach to the design and delivery of training materials.
- Have an innovative and enthusiastic attitude towards the projects you are working on.
- Are confident with Microsoft packages and are able to deliver training on this.
**Some UK travel will be required within this role**
If this sounds like an opportunity you have been waiting for, please get in touch with Victoria Martin