Legal IT Trainer - Birmingham
Fancy working for a successful Birmingham Law firm who feature in the UK top 50?
What's in it for you as an IT Trainer?
- Very competitive salary up to £40k dependent on experience (potentially higher with industry experience)
- 25 days holiday with the ability to buy/sell (+/- 5 days)
- Performance-based bonus
- Discretionary Christmas Bonus
Responsibilities of the IT Trainer
- Conduct classroom and remote training sessions for all staff on a wide range of software applications
- Identify the IT Training needs within the organisation
- Design, produce and edit eLearning content
- keep up-to-date with relevant systems and software
Experience and Qualifications needed to be their IT Trainer
- Proven experience of designing and delivery IT training courses
- Experience working in a Legal environment
- Knowledge of using MS Office
- Microsoft Certified Trainer qualifications
If this is something of interest then apply below or give Lauren Edwards a call on 0121 2654 445.