IT Support Engineer
£24,000 - £27,000 pa.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Woodrow Mercer are looking to recruit an IT Support Engineer to work for a managed service provider based in the beautiful location of Henley in Arden.
Their expert team provides first-class proactive support and consultancy advice to a variety of businesses.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Day to day support includes:
- The delivery of PC and server support to clients via telephone and remote-control technology.
- Monitoring of client systems and backups
- Carrying out small to medium site-based projects (such as PC rollouts, wifi, and router/internet connection installations).
- Perform routine system checks on client systems and resolve any potential issues
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
- Minimum of 2 years experience of working in a similar role.
- Experience of Microsoft software and Windows Operating Systems (PCs & Servers)
- Experience of Office365, virtual servers, DNS and DHCP
- You will have a confident demeanor
- Full UK driving license.
Interested? Then apply now for immediate consideration.