Are you an IT Service Desk Analyst who is well organized, self-motivated, punctual and flexible in your approach to work, who also has experience working within a busy team? Then this is the position for you!
What will the IT Service Desk Analyst do?
- Troubleshooting desktop/laptop hardware and software issues
- Ensuring that a high level of customer service and support is provided
- Providing assistance and support to colleagues in IT-Related matters and as required to the Service Desk Manager
What experience will the IT Service Desk Analyst require?
- They will need to have a solid background working within a busy team
- A strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Office package and Servers 10 and Microsoft Office 2016
- They will need to have good knowledge in supporting Skype for Business, Office 365 and Active Directory
What's in it for the IT Service Desk Analyst?
- Overtime increased pay
- Salary up to 26k
To find out more please apply below or give Kieran Gardiner a call on 01212654445.