Global Manufacturing company is seeking an experienced Regional IT Operation Manager based in Germany. Written and spoken Fluency in German and English. You will be responsible for leading a team of IT Operations staff in your region to effectively manage Level 1,2 and 3 support on sites in their region for all IT incident and enhancement requests, and support change management, development, and all infrastructure and network projects in the for their region. Working under the leadership of the IT Operations Manager, Europe to prioritise efforts and maintain service level agreements.
Your priorities will include managing the day to day delivery of IT Operations in your region/country and support for the users across all sites in your region. You will be a key contributor to the maintenance of service level agreements and driving the delivery of the IT Operations deployment matrix in your region, including updates to local area networks, IT operating environments, and IT development. Finally, working as a key team player in an on-going program of continuous improvement to ensure the user community productivity in your region is maximised.
Technical skills and Qualifications:
- Ideally 10+ years' experience in IT operations/infrastructure and application support
- ITIL trained and previously worked in a mature ITIL environment.
- Prior experience in managing and supporting MES system would be very helpful
- Prior experience of ERP systems would be beneficial
- Maintenance and programming of peripheral devices as printers and barcode-scanners, including factory management systems
- Experience in network-based delivery including corporate MPLS systems and secure VPN technology standard solutions
- Certified Service Management ITIL with solid experience in delivering outstanding customer service.
- Leading change management and delivery of best practice, best cost, pan European IT operations in a manufacturing environment.
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Operational Manager who can bring to this company already established experience and can grow with one of the leading global manufactures.
Please keep in touch to discuss in more detail