IT Infrastructure Project Manager is required for a Global Manufacturing company.
You will responsible for all a wide-ranging portfolio of infrastructure projects, including, server consolidations, migrations and upgrades. Supporting the IT Operations and strategic infrastructure team, you will also be responsible for project managing site fit-outs, network upgrades and wireless installations.
The IT Infrastructure Project Manager will work closely with the PMO lead in Europe to ensure all implementations are successful and all aspects of development, testing, training, change management are considered and planned.
- Run all assigned projects, from ideation to execution. Delivering on-time, on budget and against the agreed scope.
- Serve as the customer liaison ensuring proper communications, coordination of activities, scope management, change control, issues management, risk management, deliverable quality assurance and milestone achievement.
- Interact with the management team and user base to ensure proper alignment of business goals with project deployment.
- Assist with project reviews or rescue situations by providing recommendation/solutions as part of project audits.
- Provide experience and expertise in gathering business requirements and conducting business process analysis and mapping.
Experience & Background:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in IT infrastructure Project Management
- Must be educated to degree or equivalent
- Ideally technical background
- Exemplary leadership and IT project management skills in the deployment method specific to global manufacturing companies.
- Strong Financial background experience is also a plus for this role.
- Organizational Change Management skills and evidence of results in the successful deployment of Enterprise Resource Planning for large companies.
- Superior program and project management skills.
- Exceptional communication skills: Influence, collaboration, conflict resolution, and expectation management to work with global IT and business teams to deliver expected results.
- Exceptional leadership skills and motivation to take on a larger or greater role in the wider European IT organisation
Please send in CV for consideration.