I am currently recruiting a very niche role for a client of mine who is the parent company of a group of household name retail brands, with stores in over 36 countries.
They are currently looking for an IT Application Support Lead to take over an existing team and join their head office technical team in London.
The things they are going to be looking for in your profile will be your blend of technical experience across supporting major applications within enterprise environments, monitoring SLA's, implementing ITIL processes, and leading technical support teams.
They're looking for the top 5% of talent to join them and are a "culture first" environment - meaning you're more likely to see an office dog walking around than see someone wearing a suit and tie.
In summary, they're looking for:
- Experienced Service Management professional
- Knowledge of the Retail industry, or knowledge of the supply chain, logistics, or buying and merchandising technical processes
- ITIL Qualified or expert knowledge of ITIL disciplines
- Previous experience as a Team Lead or demonstrable experience in leading virtual teams
- Experience in managing 3rd parties and 3rd party delivered services
- Service Management or Support in a large-scale and diverse environment of incident management, escalation procedures and related disciplines
- Experience of driving innovation across the supply chain and product lifecycle.