Overall job purpose
Working directly alongside Partners and Directors within the team you will be responsible for the delivery of internal audit, controls assurance, and advisory services to a range of listed and privately owned organisations. Whilst seeking to establish a portfolio of work within a region, the role will necessitate travel across the UK and possibly overseas.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with senior individuals within the businesses that we work with,
- Managing a portfolio of clients and range of assignments along with delivering key aspects of internal audit and controls engagements.
- Supporting our clients through the delivery of advisory as well as assurance control-based services which will provide you with the opportunity to be involved in a variety of different projects.
- Supporting the Partners and Directors in key business development activities for new work including targeting, writing proposals, presentations and thought leadership.
- Professionally qualified (ACA, ACCA, IIA)
- Willingness to travel and stay overnight (circa 50%, predominately UK with some overseas travel)
- Experience working with large, complex, listed and privately owned organisations
- The ability to execute audits in accordance with IIA standards
- Ability to execute controls documentation and testing in accordance with SOX, audit, and service organisation controls reporting standards.
- The ability to proactively manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- A pro-active 'can-do' attitude
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experienced in one or a number of the following sectors: retail, real estate and construction, manufacturing, travel and leisure, professional services
- Exposure to implementing and maintaining risk management frameworks
- Experience in managing / delivering SOX programmes
- Experience in undertaking third party AAF 01/06 / ISAE3402 audits
Data analytics and superior Excel skills
Staff management and development experience