Are you an experienced Purchase Ledger Assistant? Do you have experience with SAP?
If you're immediately available then this could be the role for you!
My client based in Cleckheaton are now looking for an Interim Purchase Ledger Assistant to join their finance team.
Here's what a typical day will look like:
- Sort, verify, post & file both PO and Non-PO related invoices across EMEA
- Reconciliation of SOA's to ensure all invoices have been captured, request copy invoices where appropriate
- Query resolution for both PO and Non-PO invoices across multiple departments
- Reconciliation of inbound goods through the ERP system and chase invoices where required
- Multiple ledger and language posting and the ability to manage time across international ledgers
- Co-ordinate and provide information to internal / external audit where required
- Check intercompany agreements
- Prepare audit schedule for AP
Is this you?
- Accounts Payable experience - essential
- Language skills - preferable (Dutch, French, German, Norwegian)
Please contact me on or give me a call on 0113 457 9994 if you're interested in hearing more.