Are you looking for a career in a buzzing industry? Are you a recent grad, or looking for an entry level finance role and immediately available? If so, then please read on...
How do you fancy a 3 month fixed term contract in a plush office for one of our clients based in Leeds city centre.
Here's a little bit more information about your day:
- Checking Purchase Invoices / Credits on the Concur system
- Correcting any initial errors in the scanning of the purchase invoices / credits
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Processing of ad hoc sales invoices
- Liaising with stakeholders to ensure invoices are authorised
- Dealing with any queries from suppliers and liaising with the stakeholders to resolve
- General accounts and office admin
- Other reasonable duties or attendance at meetings as required
Is this you?
- Experience of working with Sage 200 would be an advantage, but not essential.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good problem solving skills
You'll be based in a buzzing team and working at a fast pace. Good data entry skills and attention to detail is important.
Please contact me on or give me a call on 0113 457 9994 if you're interested in hearing more.