Woodrow Mercer Finance is currently working with a leading business in Leicestershire to recruit a senior finance professional to assist them with a period of positive change.
The business has recently been through a merger, and although on the front-end the businesses are now one, there is an element of back office restructure that is still needed. The successful candidate will take the lead on the merger from a financial perspective - ensuring people, process and systems are aligned.
The organisation are willing to look at a variety of backgrounds however the following criteria must be met:
- Qualified Accountant with experience of organisations going through a change of ownership
- Extensive experience using large-scale ERP systems
- Strong technical accounting ability
- Completed several change related projects/contracts previously
- Ability to demonstrate the ability to work autonomously
This is a hands-on role that requires a senior finance professional who is still very "in the detail" and enjoys working autonomously to complete a project. It is envisaged the project will last at least 3-Months.
For immediate consideration please apply now