Woodrow Mercer Finance is currently working with an international technology-based business to source an interim finance professional. Having grown extensively over recent years they have acquired a Leicestershire based business, and have chosen for this to be their finance hub.
The organisation isn't a household name but boasts some of the biggest technology and retail brands as its client base. They have completed the acquisition of one of their competitors and have merged the brands, but now need to look at the back-office structure.
Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Merging the balance sheets
- Assist with transferring data on to the new ERP system
- Analysis of last FY transactions, with re-allocation into the new business model
- Review of process and controls
- Assist with credit control and reconciliation of key accounts
The right person for this role will likely be an experienced interim professional who has worked in high-change environments. You will be given the freedom to work autonomously, and flexible working hours/days may be considered.
Please apply for immediate consideration.