Are you an experienced Payroll Assistant?
If you're immediately available then this could be the role for you!
My client based in Boroughbridge are now looking for a Part-time Payroll Assistant to join their finance team for a 3 month contract. Salary wise offering £19,000 - £22,000, with no extra costs for parking.
Here's what a typical day will look like:
- Weekly Payroll
- Monthly Payroll
- All PAYE/NIC's are correctly submitted, and paid over in good time, to HMRC
- Unravel some legacy issues to ensure they are reflecting correct liability in accounts and within HMRC portal
- CIS deductions are to be declared and paid across alongside the above, with the assistance of Purchase Ledger.
- Net Pay control account needs to be reflective of the current payrolls only; again, legacy issues exist and will need to be "corrected".
- Pension deductions are derived from a few different schemes. These need to be understood and the relevant amounts taken at the appropriate time, from the employee and paid by the employer; as appropriate.
- Solve legacy issues which need to be resolved within the accounts and each provider.
- Attachment of Earnings need to be processed appropriately, there may be some legacy issues and again they need to be resolved with the relevant authority & in the accounts.
- Holiday entitlement is to be maintained, alongside the HR & other departments.
Is this you?
- Minimum 2 years' Payroll experience
- Excellent IT and Microsoft Office Skills at advanced Level Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Flexible and adaptable in their approach to work, with a professional and reliable approach
Please contact me on or give me a call on 07990 150344 if you're interested in hearing more.