Interim Financial Controller
£200 - £300 per day
Full time - 3 month contract
My client is a large Leeds based engineering group with multiple subsidiary businesses across the North.
Following a successful permanant FC apppointment, my client is looking for a professional contractor to bridge the gap between the incumbent and the incoming FC to ensure a smooth transition.
Reporting into the Interim CFO you will lead a junior team of 4 hard working individuals to deliver all aspects of financial reporting, cash management and commercial insight.
Specific duties include:
- Ensuring that the company has the means and resources to deliver the Board's business plan;
- Production of the monthly board pack to include detailed management accounts and analysis;
- Provision of commercial intelligence to aid the board in its decision-making;
- The managing of the finance department team of 4;
- Maintaining good relations with the external stakeholders including shareholders, banks, auditors, key suppliers and customers.
The successful candidate will ideally be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with at least 4 years experience as a Financial Controller within engineering or manufacturing and an existing track record as a reputable professional contractor.
You will build rapport quickly, establish credible working relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels and deliver a smooth handover with the incoming permanant Financial Controller.
Contractors must be available to start the contract within 1-2 weeks.
If you are interested in applying please send your CV with a contact number and details of your desired remuneration.