Are you immediately available and working in Credit Control? Well how about considering the below? You will be based in Leeds City Centre.
This opportunity will require an immediately available Credit Controller on an interim basis for 2 - 3 months.
Here's what a typical day will look like:
- Ensure that debts are paid to terms
- Chase overdue invoices by telephone and email within agreed timescales
- Communicate regularly with senior personnel to ensure all relevant debts are managed as necessary
- Identify changes in payment patterns and propose action to avert indebtedness
- Handle disputed invoices and support negotiation to bring payment within terms
- Identify client issues impacting prompt payment. Understand a client's billing and payment process cycle and propose and drive resolutions
- Respond promptly and completely to both client and internal enquiries
- Undertake account reconciliations as required
- Manage credit note requirements
Is this you?
- Credit Control experience
- Sage experience is desired, but not essential
Please contact me on or give me a call on 0113 457 9994 if you're interested in hearing more.