Are you ready for your next juicy Interim assignment?
Are you an experienced Credit Controller and can you work independently and work well in a team to deliver the following?
We are looking for an Interim Credit Controller. You will be based in North Leeds and ideally immediately available or at short notice!
Here's what a typical day will look like:
- To deliver a fees recovery performance in line with the credit policy and procedure of a global company
- Ensure that debts are paid to terms
- Meet cash & debtor day targets set by the Company
- Chase overdue invoices by telephone and email within agreed timescales
- Maintain accurate records of all chasing activity applying process at all times
- Communicate regularly with senior personnel to ensure all relevant debts are managed as necessary
- Identify changes in payment patterns and propose action to avert indebtedness
- Handle disputed invoices and support negotiation to bring payment within terms
- Provide accurate advice on queries
- Identify client issues impacting prompt payment. Understand a client's billing and payment process cycle and propose and drive resolutions
- Operate with and manage situations on client portals
- Respond promptly and completely to both client and internal enquiries
- Undertake account reconciliations as required
- Support and deliver all company policies and procedure
- Manage cash postings and reconciliations
- Manage credit note requirements
- Manage client set up including following process and using risk rating reports
- Provide ad-hoc reporting and other activity as required from time to time
- Place the core objectives of the finance team at the centre of everything we do
If this role looks of interest, please contact or call me on 0113 887 9348/ 0755 347 4324. Please don't let it be a blocker if your CV isn't up to date, lets still chat.