Instructional Designer - Woodrow Mercer Learning
Woodrow Mercer Learning are currently recruiting on behalf of a highly renowned global higher education service provider for an Instructional Designer to join their innovative and forward-thinking team on a remote basis with adhoc travel required to Brighton!
As part of the role your responsibilities will include working with and supporting academics and instructional designers from partner universities with the design and development of high quality online learning experiences as well as providing guidance and consultation all course components required to produce engaging and interactive online learning programmes.
- Consult and support the creation of material/media that can support professional development of online academics.
- Thoughtfully discuss the conceptualisation, accreditation, design, development, implementation, and evaluation of programmes with programme coordinators.
- Manage course development timelines, liaise with academics and instructional design staff to ensure project deadlines are met, escalating where appropriate.
- Conduct instructional research and analysis with specific focus on the characteristics and learning needs of the online adult learner.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- 2+ years' experience in working in or with UK Higher Education institutions.
- 2+ years' experience working with Learning Management Systems or other educational technology.
- Passion for creating high-quality online courses and learning experiences.
- A demonstrable knowledge of current online learning theory and best practice.
For more information on the above, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Victoria Martin at