Instructional Designer / Web Content Developer
12 month fixed term contract
I am currently working with a well-established higher education institute that are seeking to appoint an Instructional Designer/ Web Content Developer. This person will consistently develop and maintain the virtual learning environment of the business and manage learning systems.
What will the Instructional Designer/ Web Content Developer be doing?
- Creation of learning modules, face-to-face, online distance, and blended delivery
- Providing technical support for the virtual learning environment
- Support with the maintenance of the main website and e-commerce platform and data administrative duties such as managing data in the CRM
- Maintain the current virtual learning environment by providing support to users (students and staff)
What experience and skills will the right candidate have?
- Experience in a similar role and/or have a design-related qualification
- Be able to come up with solutions when technical difficulties occur
- Experience using Moodle/ Blackboard including developing e-learning modules in these platforms
- Experience with web development.
For more information please apply below or give Olivia a call on 0121 265 4445 to discuss this further.