IT Infrastructure Project Manager - Solihull
The IT Infrastructure Project Manager is responsible for all a wide-ranging portfolio of infrastructure projects, including, server consolidations, migrations and upgrades. Supporting the IT Operations and strategic infrastructure team, you will also be responsible for project managing site fit-outs, network upgrades and wireless installations.
You will work collaboratively with the IT Operations and network teams as well as cross-functional teams to plan to develop, implement, maintain, and enforce the comprehensive project management processes associated with all aspects of the infrastructure projects. Actively collaborating with the Global project management organisation on and deployment strategies and ensuring best practices and lessons learned are shared.
The IT Infrastructure Project Manager will work closely with the PMO lead in Europe to ensure all implementations are successful and all aspects of development, testing, training, change management are considered and planned.
- Solid track record of recent project delivery
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in IT infrastructure Project Management
- Exceptional leadership skills and motivation to take on a larger or greater role in the wider European IT organisation
- Mentoring within smaller teams
- Infrastructure projects - Refreshing Infrastructure / Office Moves / Servers / Telephones. Projects of both small and large size based in house and within European sites.
- Fluency in another European language advantageous
- UK (The role will require up to 25-50% travel outside of the nominated office)
- Applicants must have at least a degree or equivalent.
- Confident with Microsoft Office and Project 2003
- PMP/Prince 2 certification