Are you enthusiastic, have excellent interpersonal and customer care skills and have a positive attitude?
If so, then this might be the role for you!
My client based in South Leeds are now looking for an ICT Service Desk Support to join their fast-paced team.
In this role, you will provide 1st line support to the business on both hardware and software service desks. You will also help develop, implement and maintain software applications that help the company to operate more effectively and efficiently.
Here's what a typical day will look like:
- Completing service desk tasks within the agreed SLAs and to a high standard
- Take ownership of user's problems including technical diagnosis and resolutions
- User management, setting up new users and devices (PC's, Laptop's, Mobile's etc.)
- Managing the inbound service desk task and escalating up the chain
- Writing and testing code, refining and improving where necessary
- Evaluating new software and systems for the benefit of the Company
- Developing existing programs by analysing and identifying areas for improvement
- Continually updating technical knowledge and skills
- Analysing data and producing management information from ICT systems
Is this you?
- Using web technologies and programming languages to meet a stated objective.
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases e.g SQL Server / MYSQL
- A recognised qualification and/or certification relevant to IT (e.g. Microsoft, SQL Server) or equivalent experience
- Possess GCSE qualifications, including a minimum of grade C in English and Maths
Please contact me on or give me a call on 0113 457 9994 if you're interested in hearing more.