Woodrow Mercer Associates seeks a Human Resources Director to join a global business based in Birmingham. Our client is known for having a formidable brand within the market place, providing professional services for some of the most well renowned organisations in the world across some of the most important industry sectors.
Consistently ranked among the best places to work, our client promotes a culture which embraces individual development and rewards innovative excellence of their staff.
- Minimum ten years Human Resources experience, with an emphasis on strategy, change management, integrating cultures and values across different businesses.
- You will be CIPD qualified or equivalent.
- Experience managing teams, HR resources and creating overall HR strategy and transformation agenda that have significant impact and influence to continuously improve business processes.
- Results orientated with a demonstrated ability to oversee practical, solution-driven initiatives and human resource processes that are perceived as quickly adding value to the business.
- Leadership and communication skills with ability to present in a clear and compelling manner.
- Client focussed with the ability to build relationships and credibility within a professional services environment; experience in stakeholder management / engagement.
Boasting a great office location and working environment this opportunity also offers a highly competitive salary, great benefits and fantastic personal development and career progression opportunities for the successful candidate. Please apply to find out more.