Woodrow Mercer - HR Transformation, Manager - Management Consulting - London
Woodrow Mercer are recruiting on behalf of a global management consultancy who specialise in people and change, as well as other practise areas.
Due to continued growth in people and change, an opportunity has become available for a Manager focusing on HR Transformation for a wide range of heavyweight clients. Leading multiple projects at any one time, your tasks will include HR system change, HR process design, organisation design, target operating models (TOM) including shared service and outsourcing, as well as change and project management across multiple industries.
Candidates should be:
- An experienced management consultant in HR Transformation (Consulting experience is 100% essential)
- Commercially minded with the ability to contribute to new business, proposals, pitching and upselling
- Able to demonstrate experience leading on HR transformation projects ideally across a range, or specialising in one or more of the following: organisation design, TOM, HR IS change (Workday, Success Factors, Oracle Fusion), HR process design and HR business cases.
- Motivated to work in HR Transformation as a specialist area
- Highly collaborative approach
- Flexible in their approach
- Willing to travel
In return, you will be given the opportunity to lead on projects for some impressive clients in a global consulting name, genuine career progression opportunities, excellent salary, benefits including bonus of 20%, pension scheme and £5K travel allowance cash.