HR Systems Coordinator - Birmingham, UK - Woodrow Mercer
Are you a natural problem solver? Do you communicate effectively and build strong relationships at all levels? If you are an HR systems administrator, coordinator or perhaps a people systems savvy HR administrator looking for an opportunity to join a global business where you can gain invaluable experience in a large HR function, then this could be the role for you.
Woodrow Mercer are recruiting on behalf of a global management consulting firm, who are searching for an HR Systems Coordinator to join their HR systems team in Birmingham, supporting users in the UK. This is an **FTC until August 2020**
- Provide support to HR system user queries (troubleshooting and escalating tickets to IT where appropriate)
- Maintaining the systems
- Data analysis and reporting
- Partner with IT for major issues
- Training new and existing system users
- Testing necessary changes/User acceptance testing
Experience, behaviours & qualifications:
- Experienced user of HR systems
- Ability to trouble shoot system issues and resolve them
- Strong Excel skills and other Microsoft packages
- Data analysis and reporting skills
- A people person - able to communicate effectively at all levels
In return for your skills you will be offered a good salary, comprehensive benefits, excellent training and career development as well as an opportunity to work in a global name management consultancy.