Want to be part of the family?
A unique opportunity with a business that cares.
Having met the Director I can see why if you join this business you wouldn't want to leave.
This role is VERY 'hands on', requires you to have a solid understanding of UK employment law knowledge, the ability to work alongside all levels of management and employees, great self-awareness, ability to make an impact and expertise in creating and leading change.
Reporting into the General Manager, you will be expected to come in and put processes and procedures in place, a very fast-growing business!
- Putting processes and procedures in place
- Disciplinary, Grievances and Conflict handling
- Policy and Procedure Development and Maintenance
- Employment Contracts
- Employment Handbook Maintenance and Updates
- Managing exit (dismissals, redundancies, ill-health)
- Advisory service to both managers and employees (point of contact for HR queries/issues)
- Maintaining an understanding of UK employment law and staying a breadth of forthcoming changes and proactively acting upon them
- Training and development for employees
- Employee appraisals and assessments
- Maintenance of company archives
- Providing management information to the Directors to assist in making business decisions
- Performance and Change Management
- Day to Day Office Duties
Please give me a call or drop me an email if you would like further information.
/ 0113 457 9990