Want to be part of the family?
A unique opportunity with a business that cares.
Having met the Director I can see why if you join this business you wouldn't want to leave.
This role is VERY 'hands on', requires you to have a solid understanding of UK employment law knowledge, the ability to work alongside all levels of management and employees, great self-awareness, ability to make an impact and expertise in creating and leading change. Experience in a construction industry is essential for this position.
An extremely generous benefits scheme and a very relaxed working environment!
- Disciplinary, Grievances and Conflict handling
- Policy and Procedure Development and Maintenance
- Employment Contracts
- Employment Handbook Maintenance and Updates
- Responsibility for Maintenance of the company RedSky HR database, and ECS Card Portal
- Maintenance of the I-Hasco Health and Safety E-learning employee portal
- Managing exit (dismissals, redundancies, ill-health)
- Advisory service to both managers and employees (point of contact for HR queries/issues)
- Maintaining an understanding of UK employment law and staying a breadth of forthcoming changes and proactively acting upon them
- Training and development for employees
- Supporting Labour Department in Recruitment and Inductions, ensuring compliance with UK right to work employment laws
- Employee appraisals and assessments
- Medicals and Occupational Health Assessments
- Adherence to the company ISO certification Standards
- TUPE - if applicable, negotiating as either incoming or outgoing employer
- Maintenance of company archives
- Providing management information to the Directors to assist in making business decisions
- Performance and Change Management
- Day to Day Office Duties
Please give me a call or drop me an email if you would like further information.
/ 0113 457 9991