Health Check Facilitator
Woodrow Mercer have partnered with an NHS client in the West Midlands area to provide an exciting opportunity for a CHC Professional with Experience in Health Check Facilitating to engage a minimum 3-month contract with the view to extend.
The role will entail going to GP's and teaching them how to carry out a Health check on Learning Disability patients. The role, which lies Outside IR35, pays DOE.
The ideal candidate will have these essential skills at the minimum:
- Experience as a Health Check Facilitator
- Experience working with Learning Disabilities
- Is a Continuing Healthcare professional
- Is a qualified Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD)
Why Woodrow Mercer?
- Market Leading daily rates (Woodrow Mercer can guarantee the best daily rate from any agency for the job)
- You will be represented by consultants who have an in depth understanding of Continuing Healthcare
- Referral incentives if you successfully introduce Woodrow Mercer to a contractor. (£50 - £300)
- Free CHC events/Training
- Flexible contracts with 1 week notice period
If you are interested in the role and would like to apply, please call Jack Green on 0121 265 4445 or alternatively send your CV
Also, if you refer us to somebody for the role and they are successful, you can win High Street vouchers off us up to a value of £100.